Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
Twice each year, BeautySchoolsDirectory.com awards $2,500 to a student pursuing a career in cosmetology, esthetics, barbering, and a number of other specializations within the beauty and wellness industry. The full terms and conditions and application form are found here: https://www.beautyschoolsdirectory.com/cosmetology-school-scholarships.
In addition, we have this up-to-date list of additional scholarships available for students interested in the beauty field: https://www.beautyschoolsdirectory.com/financial-aid/scholarships
And even more information for students seeking additional financial aid options: https://www.beautyschoolsdirectory.com/financial-aid
- Call (435) 654-9800 to schedule a personal interview with the Admissions Office.
- Visit and tour the Academy.
- Provide the Academy with proof of age and education.
- Complete all enrollment paperwork.
- Accept enrollment.
Bonnie Joseph Academy Cosmetology & Barbering participates in the following Federal Financial Aid programs:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Stafford Loans
- Stafford Subsidized & Unsubsidized
- PLUS Loan/Parent Loan
Federal Pell Grants
- Maximum Pell Grant per Academic Year: $5,645.00
- Grants are a form of Financial Aid that does not need to be paid back.
- The Pell Grant is awarded on a need-based scale.
- Grants factor the cost of education at the school of choice, the student's financial situation and progress toward the completion of the program of study.
Federal Stafford Loans
- Maximum Subsidized Loan per Academic Year: $3,500.00
- Maximum Unsubsidized Loan per Academic Year (for independent students only): $6,000.00
- These low-interest loans are issued through the Federal Government.
- Eligibility for Subsidized and Unsubsidized loans is based on expected contributions from family members and analysis of the student's expenses.
Federal PLUS Loans
- Maximum PLUS Loan per Academic Year: Calculated based off total need in dollars minus other financial aid received.
- Also issued through the Federal Government, this program exists to help parents pay for the cost of their child's undergraduate education.
- These funds may be used for tuition, supplies, housing and more.
Whether a grant or a loan, the amount of distribution is determined by the need of the particular student. The school makes an evaluation on the individual based off the application for Federal Student Aid and Bonnie Joseph's Financial Aid application.
Federal Grants and Loans are available through the school. To find out more information about the financial aid for our Utah Beauty School of Cosmetology and Barbering please see the info below:
Financial aid administrator:
Tammy Curtis (435) 654-9800
Student loans through:
Mountain America 1-800-748-4302 ext 6130
175 North Main St B-3
Heber City, UT
TFC Tuition Financing
800-832-5626 ext 112
PO Box 579
San Ramon, CA 94583
Bonnie Joseph in-house scholarship
In House Payment Plans
We run all of our in house lending thru TFC credit corp. This allows us to make individual payment plans according to the student’s financial needs. Fees that apply are 10.00 monthly processing fees and interest rates of 9.99-20.00% and also late fees will be assessed. If a student defaults on these payments TFC follows proper notice and procedures and will then send information to credit bureaus. Collection procedures will begin to follow.